Ryde the Hangar
Ryde the Hangar is a spin-a-thon fundraising event. Five community minded spin studios have come together to help raise funds for STARS air ambulance. We are THRILLED to have Breathe Cycle & Yoga Studio, Freedom Functional Fitness, RydeYXE, Lead Pilates and LifeCycle all lend us their spin bikes to create a HIGH OCTANE spin studio in the hangar! Excpect lots of music, entertainment, incredible prizes and many other exciting activities. Whether you are a seasoned cyclist or this is your first time on a spin bike, we have something for everyone!
Each team is asked to raise $2000 to participate in this ONE OF A KIND event. In order to secure your bike, you and your team have to commit to raising $2000 for STARS air ambulance in support of our mission.
You, as a rider, have the option to:
- The Pelaton (Team of 4) - Each team member will ride for 1 hour
- The Twin Attach (Team of 2) - Each team member will ride for 2 hours
- The Endurance Pro - (Individual ride) - Participant will ride for the full 4 hours
Your PERKS as a Rider:
- An EXCLUSIVE Ryde the Hangar riding shirt
- Swag bag with EXCLUSIVE Ryde the Hagar gear ( water bottle, towel, and many more goodies!)
- The chance to be a part of a ONE of a KIND spin-a-thon party
- An invite to the Golden Hour After Party
The Golden Hour After Party!
Stay for the after party where there will be great food, music, and an awards presentation!
2475 Airport Rd
For more information, please contact:
306.659.1505 or email@example.com