Click HERE to view the digital magazine.
These are uncertain times for many of us. One thing is certain though and that is STARS is still flying and caring for critically ill and injured patients across the prairies, an average of eight times a day.
Many of our fundraising events have been postponed or cancelled, leaving a gap in our ability to raise funds through the spring and summer.
With the uncertanity of the future of events and gatherings, and the urgency of our need to still fundraise, we have made the decision to transform Field of STARS, Presented by Bayer to a live streamed and radio broadcasted fundraiser.
On July. 21, 2020, please join us for our Virtual Field of STARS, Presented by Bayer fundraiser, where you can watch the live streamed fundraiser online or by tuning into Saskatoon Media Group and listening live.
- Online timed Industry & Lifestyle online auction in partnership with Ritchie Bros. Link to the online timed auction: https://www.rbauction.com/heavy-equipment-auctions/saskatoon-sk-2020905
- Live entertainment by https://www.thewashboardunion.com/
- STARS Very Important Patient stories shared
- Virtual tour of a STARS helicopter and Emergency Link Centre
Be sure to chck out our Field of STARS Meal in the Field, at home edition, sponsored by AGI and prepared by Boryski’s Butcher Block.
- Meal includes: Smoked baby back ribs, chicken drumsticks, Cesar salad, coleslaw, garlic bread, butter tarts and feeds 2-3 people; no substitutions or modifications (the meals include everything you need, all you have to do is follow the cooking instructions).
- Cost is $100 per meal package and includes everything above.
- Pick up days will be in Saskatoon at Boryski’s Butcher Shop: July 18th, July 19th and July 20th during their regular shop hours.
- Orders to be placed online at https://www.boryski.com/stars/